A historic Frogtown loft, blocks from the Minnesota Capitol.
We’ve settled in to our new office space and rehearsal studio at 293 Como Ave in Saint Paul. Take a look around.
293 Como Ave #212
St. Paul, MN 55103
We’re a 10-minute walk from the Green Line (Capitol/Rice Street Station) and near University Avenue, Como Avenue, and Minnehaha Avenue buses.
ACCESS TO OUR STUDIO
Located on the north side of Como Avenue is a multi-story brick building with a giant 293 painted on the side. There is a parking lot just west of the building. Our space is on the second floor, number 212. For access, climb three flights of concrete stairs through the main entrance, or enter by ramp and freight elevator from the east entrance (with help from us). If you’re planning on stopping by, give us a heads up first. If you’d like to use the elevator, please let us know in advance, and we’ll plan to have a person on-site to meet you. Multi-stalled restrooms are on the same floor as our office; single-stalled restrooms are available on the first floor.
Wheelchair Accessible, All-Gender Restrooms
- Mask wearing in public spaces
- Hand sanitizer
- Sanitizer surface wipes
- Open windows/airflow
- Regularly cleaned surfaces
- Social distancing
- Vaccinated Staff
Rent Our Space
Our studio includes a large open ‘rehearsal’ space, an office space, a kitchenette, and a lounge area. There is approximately 20’ x 30’ of open space, with a column in the northwest corner (but not centered). The ceilings are approximately 20′ high with exposed beams; the studio faces east with large windows, filling the room with natural sunlight. The floor is hardwood. Capacity is 40 people.Read More
- Free WiFi
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Video conferencing camera + television
- Coffee pot & mugs
- Four 6’ long tables
- 50 folding chairs
- Several comfy couches
- Large rolling whiteboard + dry erase markers
- Cargo elevator, for people or equipment
- Excellent restaurants nearby
- $14 per hour
- $225 for the week (up to 25 hours)
- $700 for four weeks (up to 25 hours/wk)
- Dates/times must be agreed upon at time of booking.
- Half of rent is due at time of contract signing (this counts as your deposit), the rest is due when you get your key.
- Canceling fewer than 15 days out from the reservation start date results in losing the deposit.
- Rental dates/times are not secured until Wonderlust receives the deposit or rental fee.
To discuss rentals or any needs that arise while renting, please contact: